Welcome to the blog! twcdm.blogspot.com is all about sharing tips, tricks and tutorials all having to do with photography, Photoshop and getting into the stock photo industry.
Enjoy!

Travis Manley


My bio is here.
My Stock Photography portfolio is here.
My personal blog is here.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Little Update

Just a quick update here to let everyone know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

I'm still taking photos daily (semi-daily) mostly family photos but lots of potentially good stock photos. Most of these will show up on my Facebook page (for now) and will eventually end up in my stock portfolios. I'm very active on Twitter and Facebook and that is the best way to see what I've been up to.

I've put editing and uploading stock photos on a temporary hold because I just don't have the time for it right now. I am so lucky I worked my butt off when I first got started because I can sit back and raise my two kids (with my wife) and still cash in a steady flow of royalty checks.

Thanks to anyone who is reading this and hopefully when the dust settles a little I can get back to work on m stock portfolios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.