Welcome to the blog! twcdm.blogspot.com is all about sharing tips, tricks and tutorials all having to do with photography, Photoshop and getting into the stock photo industry.
Enjoy!

Travis Manley


My bio is here.
My Stock Photography portfolio is here.
My personal blog is here.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Isolated Photos

I finally have my studio put back together after yet another remodel project. I had a whole shelf full of object that I had been setting aside to photograph. I wanted to attempt some isolated product photos that, when photographed, would appear that they were taken against a totally clean backdrop. Sure, you can isolate a photo in Photoshop, but that can take hours depending on the photo and sometimes results in edges that are too soft or look jagged.

I'm still perfecting this technique and I still ended up doing a little work in Photoshop, but I am happy with the results. Here are a few photos from my latest shoot.













Here are some of the tools I used:










1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.