Welcome to the blog! twcdm.blogspot.com is all about sharing tips, tricks and tutorials all having to do with photography, Photoshop and getting into the stock photo industry.
Enjoy!

Travis Manley


My bio is here.
My Stock Photography portfolio is here.
My personal blog is here.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Studio: Quick Update

Hey guys,

Just a quick update to let you know what is going on. The studio is very close to being finished and we are starting to move equipment in there today. I have been so busy with getting the studio finished it hasnt left time for much else. There are just a few small finishing details to be completed but, it might be another week or two before I can get the help I need to do them. Once everything is done I will post photos of the finished studio and details about what was involved in getting it to that point.

I have also held off on any new POTD's until the studio is done because I just dont have the time but, there will be more again soon.

Thanks!

Here are links to part one and two of this project

http://twcdm.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-photo-studio.html
http://twcdm.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-photo-studio-ii-saga-continues.html

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see he results of your hard work on the new studio!

    Jeff Cross / Photographer
    www.jeffcrossphoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, i also want to have a nice studio..! cheers and good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.