Welcome to the blog! twcdm.blogspot.com is all about sharing tips, tricks and tutorials all having to do with photography, Photoshop and getting into the stock photo industry.
Enjoy!

Travis Manley


My bio is here.
My Stock Photography portfolio is here.
My personal blog is here.

Friday, June 5, 2009

My Photos on Google Earth

Hey all, just postn' to let you know next time your surfing Google Earth in the Sequim, WA area you might see some of my photos.

Here are a few of my photos that appear on Google Earth.




2 comments:

  1. ooohhh thats so cool!!!

    i've tried to find some of my images using google and tineye but i havent had any luck yet...maybe it's beacause i've just started microstocking...
    cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To get your photos on Google Earth you have to submit them via Panoramio and if they are accepted you will have to wait until the next update for them to show up. The whole process took about a month or so.

    I just thought it would be fun and maybe some free advertising.

    I havent had much luck with tineye either but, I can usually find my stuff by searching Google images and on Amazon.com. I found a few of my photos in books this way.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.