Welcome to the blog! twcdm.blogspot.com is all about sharing tips, tricks and tutorials all having to do with photography, Photoshop and getting into the stock photo industry.
Enjoy!

Travis Manley


My bio is here.
My Stock Photography portfolio is here.
My personal blog is here.

Friday, April 3, 2009

POTD# 5

Photo of the Day


This is a good example of what you can do with one light and a reflector.

The breakdown: I shot this on a blue backdrop with one off-camera flashes (a Sunpak 383) on a light stand. For more info on off camera lighting check out strobist.blogspot.com.

I Placed the light directly behind the model facing the model. I triggered the light using a wireless radio trigger and used a big reflector in front of the model to bounce light back onto her face.

I took this shot with the Olympus E-500 at 60mm, f5.6, 1/600 sec, ISO 100.

All my photos are shot in raw and edited in Photoshop.

Please feel free to leave comments or questions.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.