Welcome to the blog! twcdm.blogspot.com is all about sharing tips, tricks and tutorials all having to do with photography, Photoshop and getting into the stock photo industry.
Enjoy!

Travis Manley


My bio is here.
My Stock Photography portfolio is here.
My personal blog is here.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

POTD #16

Photo of the Day

Took this one off the pier in downtown Port Angeles, WA. I dont do a lot of architectural photography, but I did like how this shot came out.

The Breakdown: It was a gray day and because there was nothing really interesting going on with the color I converted it to black & white in Photoshop. I punched up on the contrast so the building would really pop and everything else would just fade into the background.

Camera:
Olympus E-500
Exposure:
0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture:
f/8
Focal Length:
96 mm
ISO Speed:
100
Exposure Bias:
0 EV


All my photos are shot in raw and edited in Photoshop.

Please feel free to leave comments or questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.