Welcome to the blog! twcdm.blogspot.com is all about sharing tips, tricks and tutorials all having to do with photography, Photoshop and getting into the stock photo industry.
Enjoy!

Travis Manley


My bio is here.
My Stock Photography portfolio is here.
My personal blog is here.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Found My Photo in a Magazine!

I got a little shock when I sat down to flip through the latest edition of GD USA magazine and just a few pages in there was a two page spread with one of my photos! It was used in an ad for one of the stock photography websites I sell my images at Shutterstock.com.

My photo is one of several that were made into a "collage" and its pretty small on the page, but im still pretty excited. He is something I created in actual print, not just floating around on the web somewhere.


Here is the ad.
and a crop on my photo

Looks like they flipped it and added some smoke.

I have found a few of my photos in books too, but im not sure if I need permission to post photos of the book from the author. Im going to look into that and try to post them later.



3 comments:

  1. How exciting! That's great - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that would be such a buzz. I often wondered if I would ever see any of mine. Well done. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.