Welcome to the blog! twcdm.blogspot.com is all about sharing tips, tricks and tutorials all having to do with photography, Photoshop and getting into the stock photo industry.
Enjoy!

Travis Manley


My bio is here.
My Stock Photography portfolio is here.
My personal blog is here.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Adorama.com

If you are like me and have to buy all your camera equipment online because the nearest camera shop is a couple hours away you should really check out Adorama.com. Hey, even if you have a camera shop around the corner from your house chances are they dont have what you need or if they do it cost two times what it should.

I just added some ads for Adorama.com on the blog. I buy about 90% of my photography equipment from Adorama so I am glad I can get these ads up and drive some customers their way.

Adorama always ships out my orders super fast and the one time I needed to return something they were very helpful and replaced the product without any trouble. Shipping is always reasonable and they have lots of great "Adorama" versions of products that are very affordable and great products.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the great review of Adorama Camera, which is very much appreciated.

    At Adorama we do aim to provide a wide selection of photographic equipment at competive prices, with speedy shipping and excellence in Customer Service. However, if you ever have a query or concern regarding an order from Adorama Camera - or AdoramaPix - please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

    Sincerely

    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

    helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
    www.adorama.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.