Welcome to the blog! twcdm.blogspot.com is all about sharing tips, tricks and tutorials all having to do with photography, Photoshop and getting into the stock photo industry.
Enjoy!

Travis Manley


My bio is here.
My Stock Photography portfolio is here.
My personal blog is here.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dreamstime.com


Dreamstime.com is the first stock photo site I started selling images at and are currently my second highest earner behind Shutterstock.com.

Dreamstime.com supports ftp uploads and submitting is fast and easy.

Photographers get 50-80% from each sale.

Need help keywording or just dont have the time? Dreamstime.com is one of the few stock photo sites that offer a keywording program for a small fee where you can submit your images or whole portfolio to the Keymasters and they will be professionally keyworded for you!

Sign up today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.