Welcome to the blog! twcdm.blogspot.com is all about sharing tips, tricks and tutorials all having to do with photography, Photoshop and getting into the stock photo industry.
Enjoy!

Travis Manley


My bio is here.
My Stock Photography portfolio is here.
My personal blog is here.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

twcdm.com Blog!


Hi all,

The twcdm.com blog is finally online!

Im not much of a blogger, but its time to take a crack at it. I have been working like crazy to give the site (twcdm.com) a much needed face lift and and some cool new features.

The new and improved twcdm.com now includes free stock photos from BigStockPhoto.com, information about the stock sites that I sell my photos on, a page where you can search for stock photos from different sites, and a page where I will be writing Tips, Tricks & Tutorials all having to do with photography and Photoshop.

Hope you enjoy!

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.